Monday, April 13, 2009

A Celebration Tip - Have the Dishwasher Empty!

צ Tzadi She looketh well to the ways of her household,
and eateth not the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27

Oh my! I have a sink and counter full of dirty dishes. I usually have my dishwasher empty and ready for the dishes after a holiday or party dinner. That way when I am done with the party or holiday dinner I just push the button and the kitchen is basically done. It did not work that way this time. My dishwasher was full of dirty dishes when I started. Next time I will make an effort to plan that one better! Instead of waking up to a clean kitchen I woke up to the work. This should help me remember for next time! Being prepared involves even little things like this to make life a little easier.

Judy

P.S. Because I am a "Woman of Sustainability", I recycled everything I could from the dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...