Friday, April 10, 2009

Combining Verses for Answers

א Aleph Who can find a virtuous woman?
for her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31: 10

One method I enjoy when applying the song to my life is to combine verses. Lets say I was concerned about the economy. These verses would help me:

Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet [double].

By doing this I have asked the question -

How can I be the prepared [virtuous/valor/wise/warrior] women?

The answer is not being afraid and move into action to see the family is prepared with double or multiple of everything for the snow [economic downturn].

Now I have an answer on how to handle this economic downturn!

Judy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...